How we collect and use information
- Analytics information. We may directly collect information, or we or our third party business partners may use analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service ("Analytics Information"). Please review our Cookies, Advertising & Analytics page (https://www.scoresapp.com/cookies-ads-analytics) for additional information about how you can manage preferences regarding Analytics Information.
- Cookies information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service ("Cookie"). A Cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us and/or our third party business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent Cookie remains on your device after you close your browser. Persistent Cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your browser's directions. A session Cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can set your browser to refuse certain Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept Cookies is limited or disabled.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page or other content within the Service. We may also receive log information relating to your device and your use of our Apps. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information ("Server Logs"). These Server Logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information contained in Server Logs is used to monitor, assess, manage, diagnose problems with, improve and otherwise administer the Service.
- Device identifiers: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart phones or tablets), we and/or our third party business partners may access, assign, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more unique device-specific identifiers, such as a universally unique identifier (UUID) ("Unique Identifiers"). Unique Identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on and/or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A Unique Identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A Unique Identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A Unique Identifier may also be used to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service.
- Advertising identifiers: Advertising identifiers are unique strings associated with your mobile device provided by the operating system ("Advertising Identifiers"). Please visit our Cookies, Advertising & Analytics page (https://www.scoresapp.com/cookies-ads-analytics) for additional information about how you can reset Advertising Identifiers and limit advertising tracking.
- Location data: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store location data, which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device ("Location Data"). Location Data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Location Data may be used to personalize and customize your experience when using the Service, facilitate the functionality of certain features within the Service, and to improve the Service.
- Sharing certain service type information we collect about you: We may share certain service type information, including information obtained through tools such as Cookies, Server Logs, Unique Identifiers, Advertising Identifiers, Location Data and Clear Gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with our third party business partners for the purposes described in the section above on "How We Collect and Use Information."
Ads on the Service: We may also share certain information and data, such as Location Data, browser and Cookie data, Unique Identifier data,
Advertising Identifier data and other data relating to your use of our Service, with our advertising partners to deliver advertisements ("ads") that may be of
interest to you. We may allow third party advertisers, including but not limited to direct advertisers, ad networks, ad exchanges, and private advertising
marketplaces (collectively "Advertisers"), to serve advertisements on the Service. These Advertisers use technology to send, directly to your
browser or mobile device, the ads and ad links that appear on the Service, and will automatically receive your Internet Protocol (IP) address when they do so.
about your browser's or device's visits and usage patterns on or off the Service and between multiple platforms such as your computer and your mobile device, measure
the effectiveness of their ads, and personalize the advertising content to your interests. You can opt out of receiving certain Cookies by adjusting your browser
settings to refuse certain Cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed. Your browser settings may not permit you to block the use of certain non-Cookie technologies,
and those browser settings that block Cookies may have no effect on such techniques. You may also reset Advertising Identifiers and limit advertising tracking (See
"Your Choices About Your Information" below).
Please note that Advertisers may ask us to show an ad to a certain audience of users (e.g., based on demographics or other interests). In that situation, we may (i) determine the target audience and serve the ads to that audience, or (ii) provide certain data as described above to the Advertisers to enable them to serve the ads to the target audience. If you respond to such an ad, the Advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
We do not sell, rent, or share Personal Identifying Information we collect directly from you or about you from third parties with third party Advertisers for their own marketing purposes, unless you choose in advance to have such information shared for this purpose.
- Data Analysis: We may use third-party data analysis service providers to collect data and to provide information to us on the performance of our Service. These companies may use information about your use of the Service and other websites and mobile applications to compare information about the performance of our Service. These companies do not use personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email address or telephone number) when performing data analysis. These companies may also use non-Cookie technologies to recognize your computer, browser or mobile device and/or to collect and record information about your browsing activity, including your activities on or off the Service and between multiple platforms such as your computer and your mobile device. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to block the use of these non-Cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block Cookies may have no effect on such techniques. Please visit our Cookies, Advertising & Analytics page at https://www.scoresapp.com/cookies-ads-analytics for more information.
How we protect your informationWe care about the security of your information, and take physical, technological and administrative measures to protect the information you submit via the Service against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Electronic communications sent to or from the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Your choices about your informationManaging the collection of your information for Analytics and Advertising Purposes: Please refer to your device's or browser's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable Cookies, and other tracking/recording tools, including how to reset your Advertising Identifiers and limit advertising tracking. Depending on the type of device you are using to access the Service, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on the device. Please visit our Cookies, Advertising & Analytics page at https://www.scoresapp.com/cookies-ads-analytics for additional information on how you can manage your preferences regarding analytics information, reset advertising identifiers and limit advertising tracking. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user's online activities over time and across different sites when a user uses the Service.
Children's privacyProtecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information submitted by persons under 13 years of age. If You are under 13 years of age, then please do not submit any information to the Product at any time or in any manner.
California Privacy rightsSection 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one (1) request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Economic Area Data Subject rightsIf you are a natural person residing within the European Economic Area ("Data Subject"), the following additional rights as expressed under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 known as the General Data Protection Regulations ("GDPR") are applicable to you:
- Personal Data: For the purposes of this section, "Personal Data" means collectively PII, Unique Identifiers, Advertising Identifiers, and Location Data which you have provided to, or otherwise collected by, Scores App when you use and otherwise access the Service.
- Basis for Processing Data: On certain occasions, Scores App relies on the consent of the Data Subject to process personal information. Data Subjects must be at least the age of 16 to consent to the processing of their Personal Data. Data Subjects under the age of 16 must obtain their parent's or legal guardian's permission to consent to the processing. In other occasions, we may process information when we need to do so to fulfill a contract, provide services or where we are required by law to do so. We may also process data when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by the Data Subject's data protection rights (which may vary based on the Data Subject's jurisdiction). Such legitimate interests include, but are not limited to, operation of our business and services, verifying user's identity, serving advertisement, improving products and services, analyzing performance, debugging, troubleshooting, and providing customer support.
- Access: You may access, correct, or modify the Personal Data you provided to Scores App. You may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Forgotten: You may request to have your Personal Data erased, or otherwise request that your Personal Data not be processed. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object, Restrict, or Withdraw Consent: You may withdraw consent you previously provided to Scores App or otherwise object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that the Service, or parts of the Service, may become inaccessible or otherwise not function properly if you withdraw certain consents or otherwise object to ro restrict the processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Portability: You may request to receive a copy of the Personal Data you have previously provided to us during your use of our Services. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Transfers: Please be aware that the information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. Please be advised that we may process and store information in the United States. The European Commission has recognized the United States as providing adequate protection under the Commission's adequacy decisions. We may also transfer information to third parties as described herein. In such cases, those third parties will be subject to and bound by other privacy framework and regulations, including the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce.
- Supervisory Authority: If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
How to contact usYou can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com